Focus and Scope
The objective of this journal:
- To share knowledge of industrial engineering among researchers, practitioners, institutions, and others.
- To encourage scientists, academicians, scholars, and others to do more research and publish it in English or Bahasa Indonesia.
The scope of this journal will be classified into a broad area of quantitative techniques for industrial engineering, but not limited to:
- Operation Research
- Maintenance and Quality Control
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Work System Analysis
- Decision Making and Analysis
- Product Design
- Production System
- Management Information System
- Human Factors Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing
- Other recent relevant topics
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
All papers submitted in this journal should meet the criteria that are as follows:
- Is the content organized well and explain clearly?
- Is the paper contributed significantly to the literature?
- Is the figures and tables in good quality?
- Is the format follows the guideline?
The next step is that the Editor-in-Chief will select some papers that are relevant to the scope of the journal. Some selected paper chosen will be distributed to Area Editors. Afterwards, these papers will be reviewed by two or three peer reviewers. Reviewers will give a review report indicating an acceptance decision. Area editors and Editor-in-Chief will receive it, and only some selected papers will be published.
The peer review process takes 4-8 weeks.
This journal will be published in February and August.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Quantitative Techniques for Industrial Engineering (QUTIE)
Quantitative Techniques for Industrial Engineering (QUTIE) is published twice a year, in February and August, by Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Industrial Technology, Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta.
ISSN Online: XXXX-XXXX
ISSN Print: XXXX-XXXX