Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in file.doc Microsoft Word, and the length is 10-12 pages.
- Similarity score must be under 30%; please check it with Turnitin.
- A Paper formatting is as follows:
- The text is single-spaced; uses an 11-point font Times New Roman.
- The paragraph should be justified.
- The title is maximum 12 words; uses a 17-point font Times New Roman and bold; align left; not justified.
- References style uses IEEE.
Quantitative Techniques for Industrial Engineering (QUTIE) is licensed under a Creative COmmons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.