About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The focus of LATTE Journal (LJ) is in the field of language, linguistics, and technology by prioritizing aspects of novelty.
LJ focuses on the following topics:
- Forensic Linguistics
- Corpus Linguistics
- Computational Linguistics
- Computer Assisted Language Learning
- Second Language Acquisition
- Cognitive Science
- Culture and Literature Studies
- Bahasa Indonesia untuk Penutur Asing (BIPA)
LATTE Journal is published biannually (issued in June and December).
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The journal started in Vol. 1 No. 1, in December 2021.