Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted papers have never been published or are in the process of submission to other journals.
- The submission is on the format of .doc (must be .doc and NOT .docx) Microsoft Word with 10-12 pages.
- The title has been written with Times New Roman Bold as the font and size of 17, left aligned, unjustified, and with no indentation.
- Similarity score must be below 20%. Please kindly check your own similarity score using Turnitin, iThenticate, or other plagiarism checking tools
- The submitted papers must follow the format below:
- Font: Times New Roman; size: 11
- Single line spacing writing
- Paragraphs must be justified.
- The first paragraph after section or subsection heading may not be indented, the next paragraph must be indented 5mm.
- References must use IEEE style. It is suggested to use Mendeley in order to manage references.
- The references used have to be 15 (minimum) and 80% of the references coming from journals. It is also highly suggested to use recent references (less than 10 years sources) unless they are essential (more than 10 sources).
Indonesian Journal of Information Systems as journal publisher holds copyright of papers published in this journal. Authors transfer the copyright of their journal by filling Copyright Transfer Form and send it to Indonesian Journal of Information Systems.
Indonesian Journal of Information Systems is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.