About the Journal
Indonesian Journal of Information Systems (IJIS)
Indonesian Journal of Information Systems (IJIS) is a scientific journal in the scope of Information Systems. IJIS is published by Department of Information Systems of Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta. IJIS publishes 2 series within a year, in February and August.
Focus and Scope
IJIS invites local and international researchers to publish their papers in English with the following scopes, yet the topics are not limited to:
- Innovation in Information Systems
- Information System Security
- Information Security & Risk Management
- Strategic Information Systems
- IS/IT Organization & Human Resource Management
- IS/IT Strategic Planning
- IT Governance
- IT Project Management
- E-Business / E-Commerce
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Architecture Planning
- Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Management Information Systems
- Decision Support System
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems,
- Enterprise Systems
- Business Process Modelling
- Data and Text mining
- Data Warehouse
Peer Review Process
The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated, whether it is suitable for Indonesian Journal of Information Systems focus and scope or has a major methodological flaw and similarity score by using Turnitin.
The manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Double Blind Review). Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses.
The suggested decision will be evaluated in an editorial board meeting. Afterward, the editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.