Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point TNR font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The references used are 80% primary source (books and journals) and not more than 10 years old
- Author(s) are encouraged to use referencing tool such as Mendeley, EndNote or any other tool to make sure correct citation and bibliography
- The text adheres to the journal's template
- Author has submitted the author declaration along with the text
- The submitter of the text must make sure that all the contributors' names have been included
Research-based ArticleResearch-based Article is an academic manuscript in communications, which is originated from a research
Conceptual ArticleConceptual article is an academic manuscript that consists of ideas, or conceptual thoughts in communications.
Jurnal ILMU KOMUNIKASI is an academic journal. As such, it is dedicated to the open exchange of information. For this reason, JIK is freely available to individuals and institutions. Authors who publish in Jurnal ILMU KOMUNIKASI will release their articles under the Creative Commons Attribution (BY) License. This license allows anyone to copy and redistribute the article in any medium or format as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially as long as they credit the authors for the original creation. For details of the rights authors grants users of their work, see the "human-readable summary" of the license, with a link to the full license. (Note that "you" refers to a user, not an author, in the summary)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.