Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, LaTeX, or WordPerfect document file format. The manuscript consists of 7 - 12 pages including pictures and tables. The authors must refer to the Jurnal Teknik Sipil for writing format and style (Please download and use as a Template for an initial manuscript submission).
- The manuscript has a minimum of fifteen (15) and 70% of references from the latest journal articles related to the topic. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The reference sources for each and every reference that is cited in the article and comes from other authors' works should be attached. Mendeley, EndNote, or Zotero should be used for reference application management.
- All submitted manuscripts are checked using Turnitin, iThenticate, or other plagiarism-checking tools, with a maximum tolerance of 15%. The mandate will be either required to be revised or rejected if the similarity is greater than 15%.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the Jurnal Teknik Sipil (JTS) and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.