About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The Jurnal Atma Inovasia (JAI) is expected to be means of disseminating the dedication of the entire academic community of various disciplines, kinds of innovations, and solutions to various problems in society. JAI is expected to inspire and benefit society.
JAI focuses on the following topics:
1. Service learning, community
2. Community development and empowerment
3. Training, Marketing, Appropriate Technology, and Design
4. Border region, less developed region
5. Education services for sustainable development
6. Community empowerment, social access
7. Other topics related to community service
Peer Review Process
The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated, whether it is suitable for Jurnal Atma Inovasia (JAI) focus and scope or has a major methodological flaw and similarity score by using Turnitin.
The manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Double Blind Review). Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses.
The suggested decision will be evaluated in an editorial board meeting. Afterward, the editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.