Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted papers have never been published or are in the process of submission to other journals.
- The submission is on the format of .doc (must be .doc and NOT .docx) Microsoft Word with 5-8 pages.
- The manuscript has followed the writing guidelines that have been provided.
- The title of the paper consists of a maximum of 15 words, times new roman 14, center, bold, Latin in italics, Sentence case.
- The references used have to be 15 (minimum) and 80% of the references coming from journals. It is also highly suggested to use recent references (less than 10 years sources) unless they are essential (more than 10 sources).
- References must use IEEE style. It is suggested to use Mendeley in order to manage references.
- Similarity score must be below 20%. Please kindly check your own similarity score using Turnitin, iThenticate, or other plagiarism checking tools