About the Journal
International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IJIEEM) aims to provide and to share the latest research and practices in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management area.
We receive manuscript concerning research on theoretical development or practical application of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management tools. Practical application can be from various type of industries, including manufacturing, health, education, and other organizations. In addition, submission concerning literature review on certain area of research or theory is invited.
The scope of this journal will be classified into a broad area of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, but not limited to:
- Work Design and Measurement
- Operation Research and Analysis
- Decision Analysis
- Facilities Engineering and Energy Management
- Quality and Reliability Engineering
- Ergonomics & Human Factors
- Operations Engineering and Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Engineering Management
- Information Systems
- Product Design and Development
- Systems Design and Engineering
- Industrial Automation
- Business Analytics
IJIEEM has been already accreditated SINTA 3 by The Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of Republic of Indonesia, acknowledged on October 3rd, 2022.
ISSN Online: 2685-4090