Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file.
- Title: A concisely worded title should be provided.
- Author names and affiliations:
The names of all contributing authors should be listed in the manuscript. Please list them in the order in which you would like them to be published. The information about author is as follows:
o Author email address (institutional preferred).
o Author name. We will reproduce it exactly, so any middle names and/or initials they want featured must be included.
o Author affiliation. This should be where they were based when the research for the paper was conducted using the following format: affiliation, country name.
All references in your manuscript must be formatted using the APA styles. Please ensure you check all your citations for completeness, accuracy, and consistency. Please double-check your references, for example by using CrossRef, to ensure correct (online) links.
- Abstract: All submissions must include abstract that contain the brief explanation of the conducted research including Purpose, Design/methodology/approach/framework, Findings, and Originality. The maximum length of your abstract should be 250 words in total, including keywords and article classification.
Your submission should include up to 6 appropriate and short keywords that capture the principal topics of the paper.
- Article classification:
Please indicate a type for your paper; Research Paper; Case Study or Review paper
• Include up to 6 keywords immediately after the Abstract
• All figures (including figure captions)
• All tables (including titles, description, and footnotes)
• Make sure all figures and table citations in the text match the files provided
• Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable)
• Supplementary Information files (where applicable)
- Further considerations:
• Manuscript should be “spell checked” and “grammar checked”
• All references mentioned in the Reference List must be cited in the text, and vice versa
• Permission to reproduce must be obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
• Relevant declarations of interest are made
For author guidelines please check in thik link.