PEER REVIEW PROCESS
International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IJIEEM) adopts blind review process whereas authors are unaware of reviewer identity.
The blind peer review process is expected to be takes 4-8 weeks.
All submitted manuscripts to International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IJIEEM) are checked for plagiarism using Turnitin Software.
Maximum 12% of similarity is allowed with the similarity per source <=1%.
Papers submitted in this journal should comply to the following criteria:
1. The clarity of the content.
2. The contribution of the paper to the field of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management.
3. Readability and understandability of the paper.
4. Quality of the tables and figures in the paper.
5. The compliance to format in the author guidelines.
The relevancy of the submitted papers would be evaluated by Editors in advance to be distributed to the appropriate reviewers. The irrelevant papers would be returned back to the authors.
Afterwards, these papers would be reviewed by two or three peer reviewers. Reviewers would perform a review report indicating the status of the papers (rejected, major revision, minor revision, or accepted).
Editors would conclude a decision according to the comments from the reviewers.
1. The papers with rejected decision would be returned to the authors. The rejected papers could be revised and resubmitted to this journal and would be considered as a new manuscript.
2. The papers with revision decision (major or minor) have to be revised and resubmitted to this journal before the due date (1 month) and would be delivered to reviewers for the next round review.
3. The accepted papers would be processed for editing, layouting, and prepared for publication. The publisher would contact the authors for confirmation of the pre-published papers.
This journal will be published in June and December.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.