Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Academic Journals requires all authors to adhere to the ethical standards as prescribed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Inclusions of a person who do not meet authorship requirement as specified by the editorial checklists or the exclusion of a person who meets the requirement is a violation of this publication ethics.
‘The practice of taking someone else’s work or ideas and passing them off as one’s own’ Oxford Dictionaries
Submitted manuscripts should be the original works of the author(s). Academic Journals will follow COPE guideline in suspected cases of plagiarism. All of submitted manusript will be checked by reputable and premium version of plagiarism software.
"Duplicate publication is publication of a paper that overlaps substantially with one already published, without clear, visible reference to the previous publication" ICMJE Overlapping Publications, It is unethical for authors to submit a manuscript to more than one journal at the same time, either within Academic Journals or any other journal. This includes the submission of manuscripts derived from the same data in such a manner that there are no substantial differences in the manuscripts. Duplicate submission also includes the submission of the same/similar manuscript in different languages to different journals.
Fabrication and falsification of data
Fabrication, manipulation or falsification of data is a violation of this publication ethics. Academic Journals will follow the COPE guidelines in suspected cases of fabrication and falsification of data.
Authors should use only citations that are relevant to their manuscripts. Addition of references which are not relevant to the work is strongly discouraged. Irrelevant self citation to increase one’s citation is unethical. Unnecessary citation of articles for the sole purpose of “increasing” the articles’ citation is unethical. Unnecessary citation of articles from a particular journal to “increase” the journals citation is unethical.
All of manuscript processing and publicating fee covered by Faculty of Economics, Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta. There are no fee that charged to author(s).